Security by design — If software is eating the world, are we safe? (Discussion, SECR-2014)
Материал из 0x1.tv
Security requirements and trends for software design and engineering, including the organizational level. How the resilient and sustainable IT systems and services can be achieved in our companies.
What we want:
- The customer and user perspective – can we develop a secure “fool proof” software?
- Do common security standards and compliances help or create new type of generic vulnerabilities “by design”?
How we (could) make it:
- How to develop secure software – design principles, specific tools, testing for security?
- What are the key security-related competencies that should be demanded from development teams?
- How to deal with the “big data” flood in cyber security – integrate and react to multiple sources info on attacks & threats?
- What is the cost of security and how to keep it affordable and under control?
- Cost of prevention v/s cost of healing
Примечания и отзывы